<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7735764189907818880?origin\x3dhttp://awholenewjourney.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MY SAY



Yukie
There is nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm loving it.
I am the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.

YOUR SAY

BLOGGERS
YVONE
SHERINE
ESTHER TAN (PORKIE)
ESTHER NG
MICHELLE KOH (MS POO POO)
ZHU LI
JIALING (AH-BELL)
ZHIQI ( ZQ)
JOAN
LAURA (MARTIAN)
EENIX (NV ER)
YUTING (TINGZ)
MERLIN (MER)
DAVE
CREDITS

Layout: brokened.love
Image editor: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Resources:shabbyprincess.com & deviantart.com

Friday, July 3, 2009
SUGAR IN MY HEART



Hi People!!

Time to update my life here! I had started working in KPMG last Wednesday. So every 1st of July, i will buy myself a present to remind myself that I entered the working world on that day.

I am not sure if I had made the right choice by going back to KPMG, neither am I sure if auditor life is what I really want. But since I had made the decision, I should grab the opportunity and learnt as much as I can from the company.

Going to KP is just like going back to SMU as there are many familiar faces around; it is surprising to see some people in the company, since I believe that most of them will not choose being an auditor as their career. Oh yah, Cupid, Mitch and Sharon are working at KP too..=) Though we will be in the different department BUT, “Lunch?” Why not?!

Anyhow, one of my managers who used to be my assistant manager when I did my intern there still remembers me. Trust me, it’s something to be happy about! Remember how I was really crazy about him (Don’t be mistaken with what I meant here kay!). But tell you guys, I was feeling high and keep on smiling even while updating this entry. And yes, sweet news has to be share among your friends too! So I told Mitch, Ah bell and Porkie about it, I think they will just want to faint on me. They say I’m silly but I just can’t get rid of these silly genes in me =D.

Orientation was fun and I had made some new friends but too bad fun stuff has ended and next week shall be the training week, I hope I could survive the never-ending lectures.

Meeting the girls tomorrow to collect our graduation gown and yah as usual photo taking session!!! I really miss Ah- bell, Porkie and Huizhen, it’s been ages since I last saw them. Hopefully we will have crazy time tomorrow =D . My dear weather, please don’t rain tomorrow. . ^_^

P.S. Now I know what they meant by sweet moments. I have a jar of sugar in my heart right now =D, can you guys imagine me smiling away???!

Labels: